Information on the processing of personal data under Article 13 of D.Lgs.196/2003:
In compliance with legal obligations envisaged by the legislation for the protection of privacy (art 3 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003), our Estate Agency wishes to inform you in advance as to the use of your personal data, as well as your rights, as follows:
1. the data that you will be treated in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, relevant and not excessive for the sole purpose of carrying out brokerage for purchase / sale / lease relevant to the property of your interest, but in any case be kept for a period of time than is absolutely necessary to the fulfillment of the same;
2. the provision of data is required to initiate the above-mentioned contractual relationship and the failure to prevent the conclusion of the same;
3. the provision of data provided by the legislation on money laundering is compulsory and any refusal to respond precludes the professional service required. In this regard it is noted that the processing of personal data related to anti-money laundering obligations to take place having regard to the specific mode of execution imposed on non-financial by the Regulations on Identification and Conservation of the information provided by art. 3 paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree no. N. 56/2004 and adopted with Ministerial Decree No. 143/2006;
4. Information will be handled by processing and storage in paper form and with the help of electronic means, strictly necessary to provide the requested service, and entered into a database located inside our facility, treatment may include operations provided by 'Art. 4, paragraph 1, read) of the Decree. N. 196/2003 (collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, block, destruction, cancellation, etc..);
5. when treating the data is disclosed to the employees of the Agency and / or collaborators: external entrusted by the Agency to carry out, in compliance with privacy regulations, investigations at the public record (Real Estate Registry, Cadastre, etc. .);
6. data may be communicated to registered accountants and auditors and labor advisers, as well as banks and financial institutions or other entities which the Agency uses and to which the data transfer is necessary for the 'fulfillment of the administrative, accounting and management related to the ordinary conduct of our business and the conduct of our Agency in relation to the performance on our part, the contractual obligations towards you;
7. The data can be communicated, wherever necessary, to debt collection agencies and lawyers or to registered public for information requested by them or by someone appointed by them in obtaining public funding;
8. the data controller is "GestionaleRe.it - Gestionale Immobiliare".
9. under Article 7 of the aforementioned D.Lgs.196/2003, you have the right to know, at any time, what are your data at our Agency addressing, directly or through a delegate, to data processor and also has the right to update, supplement, correct or delete, the request blocking and object to their treatment. More precisely, cancellation and freezing apply to data processed in violation of the law. Integration requires justifying an interest. The opposition can always be exercised in respect of advertising material, direct sales or market research and in other cases, the opposition requires a legitimate reason.